A Review: Anime Artist, PC 2019 (18+)

** CONTENT WARNING**

This game is NSFW, so please be warned!

 

 

Anime Artist is a simple point-and-click, paint-by-numbers kind of game. Where the player takes on the role of an artist, drawing a mixture of girls in a variety of poses and situations. Play is very simple, and all of the controls are through the mouse, which allows for 'one-handed play,' as one reviewer put it. The reception for this game was pretty good, with it being marked as 'very positive' from one hundred and forty different reviews. People seemed to like the relaxing atmosphere and simple play style of this game a fair bit. There were some that found this game to be repetitive, however, and some thought that the content could have been a little more diverse.


I personally enjoyed this game and liked the idea and concepts behind it, finding that there aren't many games nowadays that offer what this game does. The ease and simplicity of play are great for when you just want to sit and relax without having to think too much. I liked the controls and found that they were well implemented and precise, with no loss of accuracy. The menus and interfaces were clean and unobtrusive, giving the player all of the needed information without being over-the-top. Overall, I felt that Anime Artist was a solid casual game, and that it offered me a break from the more involved games that I was playing at the time.


Visually, this was a pretty game with beautiful girls and settings. The colouring was great, and the interfaces were clean and muted in colour, making them easier to look at for long periods of time. The posing was a little broken though, with some of the perspectives giving the girls an odd appearance, but they weren't hideous or too off-putting. The tools and objects that the player could use looked nice, and the gallery feature was great for looking at the girls that you had already 'drawn'. I would have liked the girls to be more 'adult' in their bodies, maybe with pubic hair and slightly different figures, but that is more of a personal complaint than an actual fault.


A game that I enjoyed between titles as a way to relax and one that I would recommend to others looking for a chill, adult-oriented experience.


== TAGS ==

Nudity / Dress Up / Hentai / Anime


6/10 – Good Fun!
Signed Off – Leonardo – PSJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Review: Alpha Prime, PC 2007

A Review: 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker, PSTwo 2000

A Review: 007: Tomorrow Never Dies, PSOne 1999