A Review: Anime Artist II - Lovely Danya, PC 2020 (18+)

** CONTENT WARNING**

This game is NSFW, so please be warned!

 

 

Not long after completing the first game, I downloaded this, the second title in the series. The play is exactly the same as the first game, with the exception of the character Danya. She serves as a sort of player guide and interactive companion, taking on the role of a student that you are teaching to draw. Again, play is all done from the viewpoint of an artist and with the mouse for 'one-handed gameplay' as another reviewer put it. Anime Artist II is also part of a bundle of games now that includes the first title, several other games from Neoclassic Games, and a few other developers that produce similar types of games.
 

I liked this game for nearly the exact same reasons that I liked the first one. Play is simple and fun to get into, with an easily navigated menu and interface. The new girls are all beautiful, and some of the posing and such that they are put into is really well done. I liked the inclusion of Danya as a companion and thought that the dress-up function was a nice feature to have added. The controls were just as smart and accurate as the first time around, and I liked that more time was given to the player, which eased off some of the pressure. The dot-to-dot way in which the player 'draws' the girls was a little clumsy this time around and, at times, difficult to understand, but nothing was too bad. The settings and environments were nicely varied, and it was pleasant not to get the same kind of background time after time.


Visually, I thought that this game was actually better than the first. The girls were much prettier, and their images seemed to be of higher resolution with better detailing. The menus and interfaces were again pretty good, and the colour palette wasn't too aggressive. Again, I would have liked some of the girls to be more 'womanly' with pubic hair or more robust figures, but that is a personal complaint rather than a fault I feel, so I can't really hold it against the developers. The dress-up section was nicely done, and the moving of clothes and putting them onto Danya was really quite good. I couldn't see any broken edges or odd lines at all, and everything fit her perfectly. I liked that there were more adult poses and content but still felt that it wasn't quite enough, as I completed this game a little too quickly, in my opinion. I had expected there to be more for a player to unlock and do, but sadly, there wasn't. Danya's facial features for her talking and her expressions were nicely rendered and drawn, and I liked her avatar in the corner of my screen cheering me on though.


Overall, I liked this game, but felt that perhaps something a little more fresh would have helped to distinguish this game from the first.



== TAGS ==

Nudity / Anime / Dress Up / Hentai /



6/10 – Good Fun! 

Signed Off – Leonardo – PSJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Review: Alpha Prime, PC 2007

A Review: 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker, PSTwo 2000

A Review: 007: Tomorrow Never Dies, PSOne 1999