I've been playing with the idea of making a blog for some time now, more than anything I want to leave something behind for those that care for old games like I do. In that regard I have many old titles that I may come to write about on this blog in the years to come, and if you like what you see here, maybe you would like to come back from time to time and give my ramblings a read. I intend to upload my first serious post in the coming weeks. I don't know if anyone will want to look at, or even care about what I have to say, but I guess it's worth a shot I suppose. If nothing else, at least I'll have something extra to do with my time. 

😊


-- Wolf


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Review: Alpha Prime, PC 2007

A Review: 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker, PSTwo 2000

A Review: 007: Tomorrow Never Dies, PSOne 1999